Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please help me, Kobelco 210,250,330 owners

helpguy88 ยท 2010-02-27 23:59

Hello, I hope someone can help me I have a small welding and line boring business I just started. I have a customer that could turn out to be a stable client. He just brought 3 lower booms to my shop one is a Kobelco 210 Mark 4, 1 is a Kobelco 250, and 1- Kobelco 330. He wants me to line bore all of his bores on his boom and h-links. He has no reference information for me to use. does anyone have any specs on the sizes? I live in a very rural and remote part of the country it is hard for me to get any information on anything. Does anybody have any information they could share with me. I surely would appreciate it.

Replies3
  1. #1excavator2010-03-02 20:58

    You're going to be replacing the bushings and pins so measure them when you get them and then bore your hole just a little under size for a crush fit.

  2. #2cps2010-03-03 07:07

    I agree, i do line line boring here aswel and i would nt do a finshing cut on any thing until i had all the pins and bushes for measuring, as im sure you will know a few thou can make a hell of a differance! You customer may have these already he just needs to get them to you!

  3. #3MR. KOBELCO2010-03-13 23:54

    if you get me the serial numbers of the kobelco's i can send you the information you are looking for... sk210-6/-6E/-8, respective ser# YQ07 or YQ08, or YQ09..... sk250-6/-6E/-8, ser# LL08 or LL09 or LL10... SK330-6/-6Mi/C/-8, ser# YC06 or YC07 or YC08...