Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Please help me this is ridiculous…

TyTonAssetMaintenanceLtd. ยท 2022-12-02 20:35

2012 c7.1 950k CAT. THE DAMN alarm will not shut off, it's screeeeaming. We're having 5-10" of snow overnight up here in NWT Canada. I need to know how to disable this buzzer without ET because of course Dec 1 subscription didn't renew properly. Any ideas where that damn buzzer is, I'll melt it out with a hot butterknife!

Replies23
  1. #1thepumpguysc2022-12-02 20:39

    Lol.. start pulling fuses..

  2. #292U 34062022-12-02 20:50

    Why is it on?

  3. #3Dave Neubert2022-12-02 21:45

    First why is it buzzing

  4. #4Coaldust2022-12-03 00:27

    OMG. Everyone panic. No time for rational thought or critical thinking. That buzzer must be destroyed. This is a Snowpocalypse. But first, purchase eggs, bread & milk ( French toast, eh).

  5. #5skyking12022-12-03 00:33

    no french toast. I am le tired.

  6. #6TyTonAssetMaintenanceLtd.2022-12-03 15:59

    The code for low brake pressure level 3 came into view in the cluster AFTER the issue occured, found it this morning. Also got some more info from the owners that this is a recurring issue (but not the constant alarm nonsense) Tested the main supply pressure to the manifold that's (ok), brake pressure cut in/cut out (ok), brake application pressures front and rear (ok), accumulator pressures were a little low so topped them up... Now I'm trying to determine what to do next, I don't know what port that service brake sensor is in, and I can't figure it out in SIS. I need my ET back to see if this unit is reading the right pressure to determine if it's a bad sensor or bad wiring to the ECM... Also can't clear the damn code because it's a level 3 and permanent now.

  7. #7Nige2022-12-03 16:16

    Do you have any Diagnostic Codes or Events listed.? They can be accessed via the Monitor if you're stuck. It does not require ET. If so post them up along with the machine S/No and I'll gladly take a look for a troubleshooting procedure.

  8. #8DDoug2022-12-03 16:55

    You forgot bottle water.....

  9. #9Coaldust2022-12-03 17:38

    True Dat!

  10. #10joe--h2022-12-04 00:38

    You're gonna be snowed in wit no beer, that ain't good. Joe H

  11. #11nova4812022-12-04 10:38

    Toilet paper

  12. #12Steve Frazier2022-12-04 21:23

    Really guys???? We have a new member here who is looking for some help and this is how he's treated? This is NOT the reason I put this site together. Welcome to HEF TyTonAssettMaintenanceLtd. My apologies for the peanut gallery. Nige, thanks for actually offering him some help. I hope it gets sorted out.

  13. #13nova4812022-12-04 21:52

    I meant no disrespect and I'm sorry if I caused any. Ron

  14. #14Nige2022-12-05 06:01

    Steve, if I'm being honest the hysterical nature of the title, the rant in the OP, the fact it was posted in the BHL section instead of the Wheel Loader one, etc, etc, was probably what generated the peanut gallery as you refer to it. If the OP had simply posted "I have a 950K S/N X that is giving me an audible Level 3 alarm for whatever. I've tested this, this, & this (or maybe not) and I'm at a loss where to go next and my hands are a bit tied because my ET is not working" the replies might have been somewhat more on point. My opinion (*other opinions are available).

  15. #15kshansen2022-12-05 07:06

    Agree a little information in the title like: "Cat 950K alarm sounding, what do I do now?" Even if posted by mistake in the wrong area would do better than: "please-help-me-this-is-ridiculous" I can understand someone getting frustrated dealing with a problem, but one needs to take a few deep breaths and relax before starting a thread. GIGO (garbage in, garbage out)

  16. #16Steve Frazier2022-12-05 20:30

    I can understand the concern of the author, to have a machine giving you trouble during a storm can be nerve wracking and easily set in panic. I've been there. Give a new guy the benefit of the doubt. Regardless, I'd hope the membership here would offer help and get him running, once he's had a chance to acclimate here you can start poking fun. I don't ever want anyone to be afraid to post a question here. Thanks!

  17. #17kshansen2022-12-06 19:53

    Like Nige said above. If the guy could at least give us a serial number I'm sure one of us could go on SIS and if nothing more tell him where the buzzer is so he could disconnect it at his own risk. I had to deal for close to a year with a horn sounding that the light on dash said was for a plugged filter and even using ET was a challenge to find and only did eventually find almost by mistake. It was a sensor that had nothing to do with the transmission filter in the end!

  18. #1892U 34062022-12-06 20:18

    Asking why the buzzer is going off is a valid question. We don't know how familiar the OP is with equipment; there could have been a major problem with the machine that they may have been unaware of.

  19. #19heymccall2022-12-06 21:24

    All these responses and no one suggested that this post was in the wrong subforum?

  20. #20Nige2022-12-07 08:58

    I did........

  21. #21Nige2022-12-07 09:00

    Seeing as he has not been back since his 2nd post on Saturday afternoon that I answered within less than an hour giving him options if he had no access to ET, I somehow doubt it. Happy to be proved wrong though.

  22. #22CM19952022-12-09 22:30

    Fixed?

  23. #23digger242j2022-12-10 07:59

    Nige mentioned it in post #15, heymcall reported it at around the same time that he made post #20, (which is something Nige is often the first one to do), and when I saw the report, I moved it. I am very stealthy in my Moderator work--almost ninja-like. You may not have noticed...