Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Plow trucks

770G ยท 2012-03-10 10:34

2004 International Paystar, 13gear Eaton, Cummins motor, Everest plow riggin, Dicky John spreader. I plow with her for 4 years and loved that truck, but a new truck has shown up at the start of this year for me... It sucks!!! I'll post a pic of it soon

Replies4
  1. #1Grader4me2012-03-10 16:49

    Does that have the u body..bed chain in the center?..hard to tell in the picture. Your stockpile of sand is outside? Some of our maintenance depots have the sand inside a dome...big difference..very few lumps..and no need for the screen. What type of dickey john are you using?

  2. #2770G2012-03-10 17:46

    Ya it's a u-body, center main chain. And we use a sand dome and a salt shed, we don't use screens either. that pic was taken it a local gravel pit. As for the model of Dicky John, I have no idea lmao. I can run them but don't know anything else about them. but I'll get the model on Monday when I'm back at work. We don't use any liquid here, do you and where are you located.... You may have mentioned already, but my memory is like a siv Sounds like your a roads guy as well, got any pics of your iron?

  3. #3Grader4me2012-03-10 19:51

    We don't use liquid here but some places they are. Contractors for the TCH use liguid. Just curious as to what model of dickey john that you are using as we run them as well. We run the all season boxes..inter dumps. I'll snap a few pics on Monday. I think I posted a picture of our plow controls on here somewhere quite awhile back. I live in Chipman, New Brunswick...been with the DOT for 38+ years. Found it...here is a link that has some different plow trucks.controls etc..I posted some pictures there...maybe we can just revive that thread insted of continuing on with this on...save repetition.

  4. #4770G2012-03-11 13:07

    Found it Grader4me and posted in that forum