Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Poclain excavator 125b workshop manual

poclain baby · 2015-03-05 03:13

Hello everyone, I am trying to find a workshop manual for a Poclain excavator 125b. I think they are nearly as rare as the machine itself. Would anyone know where I would be able to get one. We are having some dramas as to why the machine is 'çonking' out, sorry girl talk any help would be great as the husband has holes to dig and roads to build. we have a few mates that are diesel fitters but even this has them stumped as they have never worked on a French Lady before. She purrs like a kitten when she goes but I am sick of them picking on her and calling her a french whore when she stops hhahahaa. We are getting desperate

Replies10
  1. #1riland2015-03-05 12:55

    I have service manual for crawler excavtor 125B Case/Poclain (edition 1988 year, hard copy)

  2. #2sheepfoot2015-03-05 17:59

    Are you having engine, or hyd issues, what is it doing when your having problems. Does the machine have a standard bucket or other attachment on it. Do you have any hyd test adapters, hoses and gauges.

  3. #3poclain baby2015-03-06 18:25

    Hi I think the husband is having hydraulic issues, when lifting the boom it starves ??

  4. #4poclain baby2015-03-06 18:32

    We know that Case took over Pocalin but can you use a Case/Poclain workshop manual or does it have to be Poclain specific?

  5. #5sheepfoot2015-03-07 17:52

    You should be able to use a case manual for the 125B, You will need a test fitting, test hose and several test gauges up to 10,000 psi, 5,000 psi, 3,000 psi, 1,000 psi, 500 psi to check your machine. I think you have a issue with the modulator valve, as the system loads pressure the A and B modulator drops pump flow to maintain engine power and not kill the engine. Do all other functions work correct. Has the machine been serviced, fuel filters, fuel bowl at the injection pump, screen in the lift pump and air filters, hyd filters and strainer. Any major repair work done on it and how many hrs on the machine.

  6. #6poclain baby2015-03-09 02:34

    Hello, We are just wondering if this manual is in English?

  7. #7sheepfoot2015-03-10 21:08

    Most of the manuals can be ordered in English, French, Spanish, and others. You may be able to buy a down load off the net a complete service manual. It would be wise to order one for your s/n range if you are going to keep it going. Hopefully riland will post you back.

  8. #8sherwoody2016-06-17 05:21

    My mates poclain started conking out/ turning off. Turned out to be the spade lugs in the control pcb (black relay) which is located in the outside cupboard behind the drivers seat. Different model to yours but worth you looking . (Squeezed the lugs a bit with pliars)

  9. #9poclain baby2016-07-24 03:21

    Thank you. I will let my husband know. I think he said the other day that he has found a manual

  10. #10cat 3852016-12-02 14:21

    i have worked plenty of times with poclain hydraulics (excavator) fell free to share the problems