Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Poly/Lexan Door Reccomondations for CT332

ktm rider ยท 2021-07-25 17:13

Hi all, I just purchased my first tractor a 500 hour 2007 CT332 with enclosed cab and AC. I bought the ctl in an auction and it did not come with a door. Does anybody have a recommendation for a polycarb/lexan door. I have a strange feeling I will operate a mulcher in the near future. I have found offerings from G.R. Manufacturing and cabdepot.com, any other vendors I should check out. Thanks a lot,

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2021-07-25 21:15

    Racing shield

  2. #2ktm rider2021-07-25 22:58

    Thanks Ksss it doesnt look like they offer anyhting in the "ct" series

  3. #3rbrown2252021-08-03 20:50

    Diamond Mowers had one for my BC T770

  4. #4ktm rider2021-08-03 21:47

    I ended up ordering one from GR manufacturing through my JD dealer. It eliminates the flop up style factory john deere door. Also it comes as a complete kit with wiper motor, hinges, handles etc. so JD doesnt get to nickle and dime me to death. If anybody wants more info PM me and I can share what I have