Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Polypad suppliers for tracks

QuickTrax ยท 2009-11-04 21:12

Does anyone know of a good vendor for polypads for pavers. I am working on the tracks on a Gomaco PS2600 and looking for pads. The only supplier I know of wants $90 dollars per pad . I think thats outragous but they are the only source I know. I sell the regular pad without the poly for around $15 dollars each so they are telling me that the poly is 75 dollars. I think thats a load of ****!!! :Banghead

Replies7
  1. #1he20092009-12-20 20:47

    EVERTIRE - P: 866-383-7723 - They make them for just about anything on using 3BAR shoes.

  2. #2KAMS2010-01-08 13:44

    jeff gustinson @ superior tire and rubber #800 289 1456

  3. #3QuickTrax2010-01-16 16:00

    KAMS, I called superior and they had excellent prices. I ordered a set of rubber clip on pads from them for a Cat 314CL. I ended up saving $2300 dollars compared to where I was going to get them. Thanks, QuickTrax

  4. #4KAMS2010-01-16 20:22

    glad I could help.. he has always been more than fare and nice to me and and better yet stocked the pads for our mills.

  5. #5QuickTrax2010-01-16 22:01

    I talked to a saleswoman named Carla at Superior and she was very knowledgeable about her product and very helpful, you can't ask for much more. They have a great warranty and said if they don't fit correctly she will pay the freight to ship them back. I called my previous supplier who already sent a sample pad to me along with doing all of the legwork and I asked if they would come down on their price and they only dropped it two bucks. I told them sorry and I will send your sample pad back. I felt bad about not buying from my original supplier but price talks and they said they understood.

  6. #6he20092010-01-16 23:11

    Who was your original supplier?

  7. #7QuickTrax2010-01-17 11:18

    BLS which is probably the most popular supplier because of all of the advertising.