Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pop up add

Moonlite ยท 2017-12-24 14:03

I have an iPhone 7 and a 6s that I use to go to this site. Before I can log in I get a pop up you have won a new cell phone. The pop up will not go away I have to close out and start all over. Sometimes 3 or 4 times before I can get logged in. This is the only site I have this trouble with. Is there something I can do. I have block pop up adds on.

Replies2
  1. #1seville0092017-12-24 17:55

    I get it too.....this site and a Ford site. Not all the time. Just have to close and reopen it. You can shut off java script in the Safari settings, but that affects alot of other stuff. Just one if those things...,

  2. #2Tinkerer2017-12-25 20:23

    On your Iphone open settings - scroll down to Safari - open it - scroll down and look to see if the pop-up blocker is on. Mine is on and has been and I have never had popup ad appear.