A job from this weekend milling a set of crawler sled rails down. And line bore job earlyer in week
Always wanted to get into onsite milling. Quite a demand for it here with reclaimers,ship loaders etc. Line boring kept me too busy to get it set up.
That is neat ! can u get some more pictures of the milling setup?
Here u go
Very cool! Is that a rotor for an impact crusher?
Is this some thing you have produced your self.
Yes it is. yes we built it our self. couldn't see paying for one from some one else when we can do it our self. they are pricey.
dppmfg, I gotta say, very cool machine! I think I have to build one. Any suggestions? Things you would do different? What are you using for a tool holder, BT40? How long and wide is it? Thanks, Mike
This one is a 12 x 60 7n work envelope the only thing i would do different is makl it at least twice as big. 1 in strait shank tooling For you it all depends on what equipment you have at your disposal