Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Posi-track MD70

rrbgtt · 2017-10-05 09:26

I have a posi-track MD70 and I somehow managed to break the coned drive sprocket. I live in a very wet area and have yet to find a machine other than this old posi track that will stand up and work on the muck. The part is no longer available and I have tried every salvage yard and parts location service I can find, with no luck. I know there has to be one in a salvage yard, back lot, fence row somewhere that I could buy a part off of or the entire machine. Hoping that someone here may know where one is. I will happily pay a finders fee. Thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1seville0092017-10-05 19:26

    I googled it and came up with the link below - not sure if it’s whst you’re looking for https://avspare.com/spare/case/0302-897/

  2. #2rrbgtt2017-10-06 07:22

    The part number is different than what I have, but the schematic shows the correct part. I just requested a price for the part and asked for clarification to be sure it will fit my machine. I appreciate the effort and owe you a finders fee if it works!