Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Posing Large Models

D11RCD ยท 2011-06-26 22:08

So I have my NZG Liebherr 9350 backhoe and I have been posing it but putting my hand over the track frames and lifting the boom worries me, as I don't want to break it off the track frame (as that would suck so much). So how do all you guys do it? Or don't you pose them at all:tong (Solutions other than miniaturizing myself and moving the joystick in the wonderfully reproduced cab only please :tong)

Replies2
  1. #1Ironbark2011-10-28 23:05

    G'day mate. I had the same trouble with the Liebherr 996 Litronic excavator I recently purchased. I gently extend all the working rams and lightly spray them with 'inox.' opened and close them once or twice and they were compleatly freed and easy to move for the pose! Cheers, Ironbark.

  2. #2D11RCD2011-11-04 22:50

    Thankyou Ironbark, That is pure genius! Thanks very, very much (inox is great stuff lol)!