prolly settin my self up for an epic failure but im tryin test # 2 or #3
me too
Posting to get off probation
And again
And once more
Doing the same
..again..
...again...
testing
again
Testing
Another Newbie here attempting to pass my probationary period. Wishing everbody a Merry Christmas!
How does a probie know when they have met the requirements. I'm anxious to start posting pics and start researching for help with some of this "antique" equipment I'm using! HA!
From what I understand it's three posts, then log out and back in.
Just another newbie with needing to get off probation. John
Post #2 just to find out info on my excavator. John
Hope the 3rd time in the charm. John
Hey I'll do it 1 more time for insurance. Thanks to the administrators this is a good precautionary step, John
test forum
trying to find out info on dozer
3rd time test
another
Just doing the same 2 more times:bash
last one ??
lets try again
same ere
and again
final countdown
One more post
again
and again
finally again
trying to get off probation
again
last time thanks
Free at last
Still testing I am in the same boat... same page? Wait 120 seconds? I really want to see the spybot that beats this system!
Okay, this is try three... We'll learn more in a few hours. Anyone need a snow plow here in St. Augustine, FL?
Aw come on... Looks like we all get up early enough
Here's a newbie that needs to be free of the probation. Test1
test 2.
Free of probation, Thanks.
Am I really free? Is the bright new world about to dawn. Is it above freezing in Minnesota?
here goes 1
now 2
yeeaaaaa am i free!?!
Again...for the 6th time at least.
Anybody know? Good Morning, does anyone know what this dozer is? http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=652476 Thanks Jeff
number 1.
number 2. after waiting 120 seconds.
number 3 after another 120 seconds..
number 1
and number 2
and 3
maybe 4?
Same here 1st one
number 2 awayyyy
number 3 hope its good
.x2
.+1
Tres hombres.
testing 1...2....3.
2.....
and ........3
Check 1
Check 1...2
check 1...2...3
test
test
and me,test,test,test...
Testing 123
post 1
post 2
post 3
Test
Test 2
Test 3
Test 4
newbie needing to get past test status
test number 2.
test number 3
test number 4
First Test post,not good on computers
Second test post. I'm an old woreout auto truck mechanic
Post test 3 tornado came thru farm so purchaced backhoe
Must have messed up, still ain't working.
test test1
test 2
test 3
Same here
Great Site! Testing 1, 2. Testing 1,2. LOL! Love this site though! Lots of extremely knowledgeable fellas!
numero uno post
numero dos
Threes a charm.....
post number 3?
Blabla
Blabla2
Blabla3
Test 1
test 2
test 3
test post #3. Should be good now.
hope this works to get off probation
hope this works #3
First post, on probation
Second post, on probation
Third post, on probation
test 1
test 2
and test 3
Third time's a charm...?
im a newb trying to get off probation
probationary member #1 post, probationary member
#2 post, probationary member
#3 post, probationary member
still testing
test
test #2
and again to get off probation
and again
and again last one
lets get this over
# two
me too
This a very popular thread, funny considering the reason it exists LOL. Oh well.. I understand that there does need to be a probationary period, and that not everybody should have to endure it! Cheers everybody, Tyler
# 3 can't stop me
me three
is it 4?
Well I thought that it was only 5 posts until it is removed, but it looks like it might be 10. Does anybody know for sure? or where to read up on it?
You have to wait for the server to reset, I think it's once per hour. You could also try log off forum, then log back in to reset the cookies.
Thanks a million buddy, exactly what I was wondering. I'll come back in the morning and hopefully be able to use the site. Great forum by the way. You guys have done a really good job.
Well, you're a Junior Member now.
we are all here for probation it seems bill
number 2
number 3
I guess it's my turn to get off probation. djh
Wishing I could post a question on TD 15 C dozer Transmission
test post testing...one, two, three.
test
Posting for probation
Again - but now I have to wait 98 seconds
Last time and I'll be back in an hour
Test 1 to get started hi
test2 to get started hi again.
test no 3 to get going
testing 2.... i think i can i think i can i think i can....
Test test test
Test #2
TEST # 3:usa
test 3
reply
test
Test 2
I like to make fun of the guys on Gold Rush.
Only one guy on the crew knows how to run equipment, which is the guy from the gravel pit.
Todd is an idiot. I wish they would stop arguing and just shut up and dig. That show is a joke. Yay now i can post threads.
Or is it three? Still cant see new thread buttons yet. So anyway, that one kid on Gold rush shouldnt even be allowed to look at an excavator, let alone operate it.
New guy gotta do the test
Test #2 on my way to 3
Ok this should do it? Ooopps gotta wait my 120 seconds....
Test Wata ya gotta do?
So we can just post here to get out of our probation period
So am guessing that was one post that makes this number two
So this will make this post number three then
testing new member
testing
probation test
Test
Test 2
Test Test 3
Ticking the boxes and getting the count up so i can reply to my own thread
Thats like talking to your self - another "tick" .... I wanted to post a thread, now Ive dealt with my maintenance problems / issues this time!! thanks to an existing thread - Now just read about every one else's
posting is as posting does
p.o.s.t
Let me in Please....
Joining the list of probies trying to get of probation.
testing 1
and done
Posting for the first time. Got some photos of Second World War engineering equipment I would like help with identifying
same here as am needing 3 posts to be able to start own thread. took me a while to discover this. thank you
still a test and another
Test
Just testing
Did I pass?
New here, seems like a great forum, looking to get off probation and join the conversations haha. -Dillon
Testing
3rd times a charm?
Test 1
Test 2
This is it.
testing :drinkup
test
test
Cant pass the test in 120 seconds
test test test
This is number 1 for me
Then there is number 2
how about #3
test to get off probation
test
As of August 29, 2012, the "Probationary Member" status has changed. As can be seen below, the "Probationary" step was mainly intended to prevent spammers from posting threads. What we found was that they'd make posts in existing threads anyway, so it wasn't really achieving its intended purpose, but it was making a lot of legitimate new members jump through unnecessary hoops to get to the required three posts. That three post limit is no longer in effect. A new member should be able to start a thread with their first post. The Probationary Member restrictions remain on Private Messages, Emails, posting of signatures and signature pictures, but those have never been the subject of any confusion or complaint that we're aware of.