Looking for information on the Solenoid operations and Transmission Control Module TCM for JCB/International transmission model PS750 Id number 460/81190. Someone has removed the TCM so original part number?? and it looks like they started to set it up using toggle switches for operating it. I have the wiring diagram and solenoid layout 3 solenoids (6 controls): forward: high/low, main shaft/lay shaft, reverse: high/low. Could it be operated temporarily by using 3, 3 position switches? Does main shaft run forward gears and lay shaft run reverse? Or what do these solenoids do? I am Looking for a part number for a usable TCU. I came across one 475M4010 no clue what it came from. It looks like it has the correct number of pins but no way of knowing the internal of it. Does Anyone know if it would work? the machine is a Sellick S60 forklift.
No replies yet.