Power steering assist 644c 1987 model pulls to the left on its own after warmed up and it was not turn afterwards
Welcome to HEF boompower . I advise you try and track down the Deere 644C service manual TM1229 . Suspect spool #10 is sticking in the housing when warm. You would need to disassemble the valve on the bench. Parts highlighted in red located at both ends of the valve will be scattered on the floor in no time otherwise. See screenshot below. https://partscatalog.deere.com/jdrc/sidebyside/equipment/59723/referrer/navigation/pgId/15401 . .
Also check the feedback cylinder for internal leakage.
Hey bud how about this appreciate that info over the feedback cylinder but I'm having to track down for a pretty knowledgeable about the loaders but I can't place where it's at if you give me on it is great but also we went ahead and change the brick on the tractor and it works fine it was one finger for a little bit and then after 30 minutes of working instead of blocking to the left or right it wouldn't turn it off and then let it cool we let it cool off for 30 minutes and it start by steering right again at what time it all would it just got hard to turn instead of locking to the left or right and then cool off and it would turn the same it was from the beginning if I can get some more info on it let me know I appreciate you guys
The location of the steering feedback cylinder is in the articulation area of the machine and is mounted slightly higher than the steering cylinders. What is the “brick” you are referring to ? Other than that, I’m having trouble following what you are trying to explain. If you are able to make a video of the issue when it’s occurring , it may help us to get a better understanding of the situation. . Pic of a steering feedback cylinder is below.