Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Need Furukawa 345 wiring diagram

FurukawaBro · 2023-11-09 21:35

Hey All, I’m fixing up my 1998 Furukawa 345 (not the II) with under 10.000 hours. I’ve repaired a bunch of stuff, latest being the fused leads in the wiring harnesses but am still having some electrical issues. I bought this used and it didn’t come with a wiring diagram it a manual. So I’m here for exactly that: Any of you good folk have any documentation for this machine? P.s. i realize Furukawa was probably non existent in the US, but I’m still hopeful someone in this forum will have some info on hand

Replies4
  1. #1DannyG19702023-11-10 08:05

    We ran Furukawa back in the early 2000 in Arizona I liked them sorry I can't help u but yeah we did run them in the states

  2. #2FurukawaBro2023-11-10 20:36

    So there’s hope! Yeah, they’re nice machines. The one i have has been run hard and not maintained. But the engine runs perfect

  3. #3DannyG19702023-11-10 21:29

    I seen online where Hitachi bought furukawa did u try them

  4. #4FurukawaBro2023-11-11 18:32

    I did try getting a hold of hitachi, but that was in Iceland. Didn’t get a response. Might try mainland Europe.