I am trying to find out about this brand and its vehicles, Powertraxx from Whitefish, Ontario, specially when it comes to quality, durability, comparison with competitor such as Bombardier/Prinoth units and if pricing was OK for its overall performance. Any comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
PowerTraxx Q&A Beyne I am the Sales & Business Development Manager for PowerTraxx I'd be happy to answer any question you have about our product I can also provide you with a list of customer and user references from multiple industries so you can gauge the true worth of owning/using a PowerTraxx tracked vehicle Please reply to this thread or PM me for my full contact information so we may discuss opportunities in detail Thank you
hi Beyne, what about Prinoth, did you consider them back in February?
something isnt right here
How's that Monster76 ?
fish, i smell it
thats what im saying
i smell oysters... lol
You fine gentlemen are going to have to explain to me what you are talking about ? I tough this was a serious blog, get to the point !
three guys all on there first post join just to talk about this powertraxx vehicle it just has the notion like if you guys are trying to push something, it seemed fishy but carry on if its legit its legit i guess
For my part, and as PRINOTH product manager I was wondering what happened with this, nothing to hide, only here to help and learn more about client's needs.
Yeah, from what I see, Phigos and Powertraxx are competitors.
well I have nothing to do with any of these but I guess I fell for it I guess. I seen the Phigos at a local ski-hill but I seen on the web site alot of them look familar to the old bombardier products. The go track use to be a bombardier product if i remember correctly
Let me clarify, PRINOTH (not Phigos which is only my user name here) makes snow groomers (for ski hills) and construction machinery (tracked carriers : Go-Tract and Panther). Yes you are right, Prinoth bought the Bombardier (later Camoplast) product line up, both in snow grooming and carrier businesses. We now have an extensive line up of products answering different market requirements. Take a few minutes and visit our web site at prinoth.com to learn more. Have a great weekend guys, it was a pleasure "typing" to you !!