Everyday for the past week or so I’ve been checking to see if we are back online. Finally the day has come where I click and it works! Way to go Steve!
Ahhh, withdrawal symptoms subsiding.
Coming up as "not secure" but otherwise YEA!
The site's security certificate is being updated as well. It may take a day or two for it to populate.
All I can say is I've been board at work
Indeed! I've now realized how much I enjoy reading and learning here on the Ol' HEF. Thank you to @Steve Frazier and the team for this great resource. The site feels a bit snappier than before!
Just noticed I'm not seeing the red "Unsafe" message attached to the web address up near the top any longer! Way to go Steve!
Thanks Steve & crew!
So glad HEF is back! I'm still pretty much stuck at home and HEF really helps to keep me sane. Thumbs Up!!!
Withdrawals Almost to the point of actually Speaking to the Wife about technical stuff, SHOOWEEE!!! That was CLOSE!!
Dam! Dave if this bunch are keeping you sane I'd be worried about your definition of "sane"!
We're now on the latest and greatest dedicated server, there is no traffic other than HEF on it and that has allowed it to load faster. I've been working on getting this done for two years, things finally came together! Very pleased!!
Glad to see it back
Right now the biggest thing I have to look forward to is chemo on Mondays, yippee. It's good to see what others are up to and also see some funny posts. Went to a stroke clinic last week because I was having trouble reading and speaking the right words the previous week. I was better after a couple hours but have a history of this that has lasted longer in 2011 and the worst in 1991. They treated me for encephalitis in 1991 but surprisingly told me I was negative when it was mentioned in 2011. They want to do another test but are thinking it's headache related. I rarely get headaches so am worried when I get one. It was scary in 1991 because I completely lost my memory. It took me 17 hours to be able to repeat the nurse's name. She was asking me every hour. Her name was Janet and I said Janice. She said close enough. I was getting Acylover 3 times a day for 10 days and couldn't leave the hospital floor even to go for a walk with family. They kept me in a room across from the nurse's station. Just being able to converse with others and see what they're up to does keep me better occupied where I can stay positive.
And I thought to myself, " self.. You did it now. You pissed someone off and got banned " .
Feel better soon!
I was in such withdrawal, I started looking for grease fittings on the cat. Glad the site is back.