Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pressure washer swivel wand

clintm ยท 2015-09-27 21:04

looking for a good swivel head wand for pressure washer northern tool used to sell one from hyde that worked ok but they quit selling it . I can find it online but i am looking for a better quality one any ideas or suggestions

Replies5
  1. #1clintm2015-09-28 20:45

    nobody ever used one?

  2. #2Mjrdude12015-10-03 11:58

    Most pressure washer stores sell the swivel you are looking for. They aint cheap though. I love em, makes cleaning equipment loads easier.

  3. #3clintm2015-10-03 15:20

    the last one I bought was at my local northern tool they don't sell them any more. Before I order one was wanting to see if there is a higher quality one available

  4. #4TD242015-10-03 16:46

    Check with a hydraulic fittings house. Get two swivel elbow fitting size of your hose end and wand end . These two connected will let you swing either way.

  5. #5clintm2015-10-03 16:49

    thats an idea thanks:thumbsup