Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Price Check: NH L185

tremor ยท 2015-04-04 20:12

Just curious if I could get the opinion of others on whether this is a good deal, with that many hours. The currency is CAD so it figures to about 13,600 USD.

Replies5
  1. #1tremor2015-04-06 22:38

    Bump? I've read that some of these have hydraulic issues. What should I be looking for? Scheduled to go up for a test drive in a few days

  2. #2tremor2015-05-17 20:11

    Another bump? Dealer still has it, and I'm getting the sense he wants it gone since he's had it since last fall. Comes with the bucket and he can throw in free delivery.

  3. #3durallymax2015-05-21 21:59

    Not a bad deal IMO, big machine, not terribly high hours, doesn't look beat, if you can get it for less than that you can afford to fix a few things on it as needed. How much will you depend on it and hours per year?

  4. #4tremor2015-05-21 23:45

    Few small jobs around the property yearly, and maybe a few side jobs for friends and family. Then snow removal of my drive in the winter. I'd guess no more than 10 hours a year, give or take.

  5. #5durallymax2015-05-30 17:56

    10hrs per year? You could buy any machine that runs/drives and be set, that's nothing, but I will bet you any money once you have it you will put way more than 10hrs on it.