Been looking to replace my skid,came across a 2012 2 speed 328d for sale. Wasn't really thinking jd but I'm open minded.Any thoughts?
No replies!That helps me make a decision lol
If it helps, I demoed a 328E last fall. First time I had ever spent any real time in a JD skid steer (I put 12 hours on it). The delay in the controls was unacceptable to me. No issues with power, the bucket breakout was really good as you would expect with the numbers it puts up, but the when knocking down material the other way with the bucket or back dragging it could not hold itself. I was not a fan of the access panels. I had several codes go off while I had it. I kept hitting my elbows on the side of the cab next to the windows, there are some steel pieces there that seemed to be exactly where I wanted to position myself, everytime I hit a bump, I would bang my elbows. I liked certain aspects of the cab's layout. Overall, there was no way I was buying one. I bought a CASE SV300.
Thanks!