Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Price difference between Case IH 580 and Case IH 590?

Larry Nilson ยท 2022-06-07 13:23

Does anyone know the price difference between a Case IH 580 and Case IH 590 comparable features?

Replies5
  1. #11466IH2022-06-07 14:52

    Too many variables there. You talking new machines or used. Can't see used prices varying too much and never priced a new one. Have you looked for those machines on machinerytrader.com

  2. #2Delmer2022-06-07 15:44

    Most of the older machines guys here will see, the 590 will be CHEAPER. Bigger, odder, not as desireable.

  3. #3Tinkerer2022-06-07 20:29

    Welcome to HEF, Larry ! Are you considering buying a 580 or 590 ? There is a huge difference in the size of them. Look on equipment for sale sites such as Machinery Trader and look at the listings and the prices of them. As 1466IH said ---toooo many variables. Even in the same model.

  4. #4Willie B2022-06-07 21:05

    Old machine market, nobody wants big. I believe I'm alone in believing big is better. I see every doctor, lawyer, accountant, investment hustler buying a new 5000 LB Japanese compact with a hoe just barely big enough to plant daisies.

  5. #51466IH2022-06-07 21:58

    Your not alone. I still like the idea of 2 giant excavators for around the house lol