Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Priestman VC20

Cat 328d lcr ยท 2009-11-01 21:59

Check this out... Saw this today

Replies19
  1. #1willie592009-11-01 22:46

    Pretty cool. I could be completely wrong, but I believe Hvy 1ton in Kansas has a machine similar to that one.

  2. #2roddyo2009-11-02 21:22

    Priestmans I wish I had those LGP pads.

  3. #3BSAA65LB2009-11-03 12:51

    Figured all the Priestman's had been cut up for scrap and shipped off to China to make cheap steel. I ran one briefly in the mid 80's in NJ. It was a different animal. Don't think they sold too many in the US.

  4. #4Cat 328d lcr2009-11-07 07:19

    Im pretty sure there aren't to many around any more. The first thing that caught my eye was the tracks

  5. #5volvo hans2009-11-07 07:29

    For myself, in the 80's I remember there were several rental companys who owned such a machine in Holland to make dikes and slopes. Also for ditchcleaning they were popular. After the development of the long-reach or long front machines, Priestman VC 20 were sold.

  6. #6Tony2009-11-09 12:21

    Cat328, First of all, thanks for your always interesting posts both gere and on DHS's website. Where is this VC20 parked? Just curious to know, as we were one time a Preistman dealer in the late 80's-early 90's. May be one of ours... Thanks, Tony

  7. #7Cat 328d lcr2009-11-09 16:49

    This was in TottenVille Staten Island NY

  8. #8d4c24a2009-11-10 11:50

    buy your own one for sale here in the uk ,if anyone fancys adding one to their collection http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Priestman-VC-...Q_trkparmsZalgo=MW&itu=UCC&otn=15&po=LCA&ps=4 cheers graham

  9. #9priestmanfan2009-12-21 11:37

    I would like to buy a Priestman VC20, preferably a late model machine in North America. Do you have any more specific information about the owner of the machine in Tottenville? I am also looking for a set of Bogmaster tracks. At one time I believe there were several machines in the NJ area.

  10. #10TD-52009-12-21 12:26

    This one is for sale in British Columbia Canada http://www.oversizedequipment.com/sales/details.jsp?id=219

  11. #11drumconstructio2010-01-12 13:16

    we have one for sale in pa it is a 70ft reach it was factory rebuilt in 2000 anyone interest please let me know

  12. #12dynahoescott2010-01-12 14:09

    hI GUYS, MY PAL PAULIE USED TO RUN A FEW OF THESE HOES WHEN THEY WERE POPULAR IN NJ IN THE EIGHTIES OR NINETIES. I am trying to get him to post but as of now, he only is a bystander on here. If you need to know anything at all I will relay it to him:drinkup

  13. #13priestmanfan2010-02-17 16:28

    priestman vc-20 Do you know where any of those bogmaster track machines are? I would like to buy a set and/or a machine. Steve A

  14. #14sean-20202010-12-30 18:41

    priestman vc 20 I am also looking for bog master tracks- I have a1990 priestman vc20. any idea s to where I could find these tracks thanks sean

  15. #15sean-20202010-12-30 18:43

    do you still have this machine for sale thanks sean

  16. #16sean-20202010-12-30 18:54

    Hi cat 328 Not sure if you have any info on that tottenville priestman excavator.I am looking for one of those machines especially with the wide tracks thanks sean

  17. #17AT&SW2012-08-17 07:00

    Could anyone help me with finding parts for a priestman vc20. A costumer were are doing work for has one and needs some filters and a new coupler from the pump the the engine.

  18. #18priestmanfan2012-08-17 09:12

    Priestman parts Call me with the serial number and I can help. 303-320-4405 Steve A Direct e-mail, [email protected]

  19. #19AT&SW2012-08-17 20:46

    Thank you for the quick reply expect a call from Brian.