Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Problem with HD11 blade control

Forestgnome ยท 2008-10-29 09:08

I have an HD11S, serial# 1979. I'm thinking I may need to rebuild the control valves for my blade, but really don't know what I'm getting into. The control is very finicky, doesn't always want to stay still in the middle detent, sometimes doesn't go all the way down without cycling the lever. Sometimes it decides it wants to go all the way up. I tell you, it's pretty difficult to make a flat spot when the blade has a mind of it's own! It looks like some kind of rotary valve, but I havn't seen anything like it on the hydraulics sites. My service manual doesn't show the hydraulics, so I figure there's a seperate manual for the blade. It's a straight blade. Can anybody give suggestions on adjusting, rebuilding, replacing, manuals, etc?

Replies1
  1. #1Northart2008-10-29 14:15

    Fiat Allis HD11S Parts ? Hello Forestgnome, Here's a list of sources for you to contact. 1. Mecom Distributing Co 4546 N Willow Way Stockton,Calif. 95205 Ph. 209-466-5135 2. V&N Parts and Sales 2706 S. Willow Ave. Fresno, Calif. 93725 Ph 1-800-488-8060 3. Minnpar LLC 900 6th Ave SE Minneapolis,Minn. 55414 Ph. 612-379-0606 http://www.minnpar.com/ 4. http://www.illiniparts.com/ Illini Construction Parts 1815 Wallace Ave. St. Charles, Ill. 60174 These sources can get you a manual, and point you in the right direction for service and repair of your valve control body.