All, I have a problem with PC200-7. I was working with it. Suddenly, she stopped move. Engine was still running, but she cannot move neither swing nor traveling. Therefore, I shutdown the machine and start it again. But the problem still occurs. Lastly, I turn on the emergency pump, but code erorr E02 is shown in the monitor panel until I restart it again. I guessed it was a problem of solenoid (the one located closed to hydraulic tank which is responsible for locking), therefore I changed it. But nothing's happenend. i have check the switch under left handle controller, no problem. I clean the cable and all the filters. But nothing's happened. somebody help me pliz.. Regards, Don
Did you do a pressure check to make sure you pumps are making pressure?The imput shaft of the pump could have broke.I will look in my shop manual
donsanty this is the way it appears i the service manual Failure information No work equipment nor travel and swing functions can be set in motion. Relative information Set the working mode at A mode for the testing 1 Malfunctioning of PPC lock solenoid valve Stop engine for preparations. Start testing at engine high idle. Safety lock lever Main relief pressure Locked 0 Released 29 to 35 kg/cm 2 Malfunctioning of self pressure decompression valve Stop engine for preparations. Start testing at engine high idle. Control lever Control circuit source pressure All levers in NEUTRAL position 29 to 35 kg/cm² 3 Piston pump defective The piston pump is suspected of malfunction or an internal failure. Diagnose it in the following manner. Remove the oil pressure measurement plug and crank the engine. If oil flows out, it is in normal condition. 4 Damper defective It is presumed that the pump shaft does not rotate due to some internal failure of the damper. Check the damper itself.
hi i have the same exact problem did you resolve this ..im desperate ....i going to throw my diploma
Thanks for the advice, toolking @mrjoe72 In my case, the oil from controler in operator's cabin didn't flow to main valve. It stopped at the hole of self reducing valve. The reasons are: 1. accumulation of rust and small particles in the hole. 2. the change of diameter of hole due to heating process. Of course, one can solve it manually by enlarging the existing hole, but i don't recommend it. Better to change new one. I takes 2 weeks for me to solve it.
don, no need for parts just drill out hole?
Lem Biru aja don
what do you mean by controller in operator's cab, is it the joystic. And wich hole you are talking about, is it located on the pressure reducing valve or on the solenoid block?
can you send a small schematic or try to be more clear because we're having same problem and couldn't understand how you solve it, thanks a lot guys.
michel Here is the shop manual for the pc200-7 .Download this link http://www.4shared.com/document/nppX42nM/PC200LC-7L_PC220LC-7L_shop_CEB.html This link is for everyone to download .
Hi dear, I need catalog for pc200-7 komatsu excavator Can you pls send it to my email Thanks alot
[email protected]
This link has expired, anyone able to send me a copy? Or a DROPBOX link maybe? I am having a problem with my coolant level alarm. I have topped up the overflow but the alarm wont stop. I have checked the connectors etc and all looks good. Help?
Whats your email so I can send to you .
PMd
My machine will not work the hydraulic nor can you move the tracks both methods will bog the engin down the dealer said I had a bad pump so I had it rebuilt and still have the same problem any suggestions it is also pc 200 lc-7 I was running the machine it was doing fine I sit it down for the day went back the next morning started it up it packed just like I never lifted the leaver to engage everything the machine would not do nothing local dealer come and check. It said the pump had went bad. I had it rebuilt and still got the same problem spent $10,000 rebuilding the pump and the problem is still there. Can anyone help me out?
Did you verify your grounds were ok. I had a similar issue. Link to post below:
Hall, My machine will not work the hydraulic nor can you move the tracks both methods will bog the engin down the dealer said I had a bad pump so I had it rebuilt and still have the same problem any suggestions it is also pc 200 lc-7 I was running the machine it was doing fine I sit it down for the day went back the next morning started it up it packed just like I never lifted the leaver to engage everything the machine would not do nothing local dealer come and check. It said the pump had went bad. I had it rebuilt and still got the same problem spent $10,000 rebuilding the pump and the problem is still there. Can anyone help me out? You need to do a good check of the engine always first as you say it is bogging down. Do you have clean fuel to the injection pump, clean filters obviously, banjo bolt filters cleaned if it has some, might be worth checking transfer pump pressure. Is there air for the engine to breath, is the tank breather working, not hearing vacuum when opening. Does it have a return fuel orifice or regulator that is not working properly. If you put 1-2 psi to the fuel tank with a blow gun and rag ball over the fuel opening with someone else running, and it runs any better, then fuel system has a problem. Hydraulic Pumps cannot run without a good running engine. Simon C
Hall, do you have E-03 or E-02 error code? Or any others fo that matter?
Forgot to ask about codes on monitor. Does fuel pump respond to a hydraulic function being applied. Fuel lever should travel as load increases. Also as SlatcoAu posted maybe the controller is having problems sending power to the fuel pump because of corroded ground connections, or dirty battery connections. Simple things to check before spending money. Simon C
No way!!! There's Uber-Duper-Mega technican-of-a-mechanic here, going by the hanlde of Deimos he asserts that it is "common practice"!!! And bunch of gullible members here back him up, under the pretense of "kumbaya" together with our "benevolent dictator" of a "Administrator"!!! You should not complain about things like that - You just "bend down and take it"!!! Keep it quite! You might have made an mistake by mentioning what that dealer did to you! They will ban you for that, or slow use of this forum to unusable speed!!! And then - what are you going to do?!?!
Hey!!! Your'e wrong!!! Ask "lead excavator guru" here Deimos. He is god like authority here on all things excavators! And "Kumbaya leadership" here back him up without questions! It is absolutely cannot be an engine problem - guy just must brake down and rebuild that pump third time, and be quite about that!!! Who are you to against them?!?!
@TVA
Bluox!?
Nope! that one is legit! TVA is bobaUA now and who knows what might be 15 minutes later! They thought the will slow website down for me and they will "punish" me - even if they will ban every IP address from my area, there's always VPN. But I'm gonna get tired making fun of those pompous baffons pretty quick, plus there is serious work to do anyway. Keep screwing people over!
Sorry man! For your troubles, and what i did to your thread. They tried to kick me out this morning for trying to prevent another OP from having the same problems as you did, but did it in the way those pompous baffoons didnt like. I just used your case as example. Now they are most likely think that are you it's me, i was TVA still this morning. You can re-register, or better yet PM a gentleman going by the handle JohnC, he was Komatsu tech in second part of his carrer. I've never worked on Komatsus, and last time i've read anything about them was about 20 years ago, tried to understand OLSS system. General thing: check the hell out of the engine performance side before you start on hydraulics. do not listen to dimwits who tell you otherwise - i dont have to tell what might happen - you've already been through it twice.
Isn’t boba some kind of edible little jelly balls or something?
Thats actually my childhood nick name. My brothers still cal me that.
I heard that there tea or coffe named boba - but those things "not my cup of tea"
Just tried TVA, was super slow, eventually looked like it was leaving the comment - but when i came back under bobaUA it's not here.
I saw and read the closed thread. I have to admit you came off a bit aggressive when another poster had a differing opinion. We all know a little of everything, and none of us know all. Through differing opinions we all learn something whether it’s about equipment or life. A better way of handling those situations in the future would be to ask….kindly…..for the poster to explain their opinion in more depth where it would be broke down and more revealing. No need to go after the mods, they are doing their job here. I’ve been kicked around by them a time or 2, even got banned when I let FWF lead me down a dark gif path (lol) but I deserved it. Don’t lose your cool! You seem like an ok dude. Sit down, have a drink or 2, and chill out.
That would all OK untill the last straw! like i said - i didn't say anything brazen at the end! And yes - I will be aggressive when I see someone potentially leading someone to lose a lot of money! That persons and his family livelihood can be ruined. You don't have to go far to see how often "parts cannon" gets deployed for no reason, you can see that by a few tens every day! And if I im wrong - guy just lost a little time, but he just did some " unscheduled preventative maintenance, not a huge loss.
You have a valid point TVA but you are going about this wrong. We are both adults but right now, you are not acting like one. Did you get railroaded, maybe but why keep it going. The Demon looked like an rooky, looking for someone to stab and you stood up tall. The administrator should have shut the thread down before it got to the insults but they didn’t. You have a few choices, you can keep going and get a perma ban or let it go and let some people learn things the hard way. You always seemed to come across a bit harsh but you have great knowledge. As for bringing politics in it, most of us aren’t here for that, I got kicked out of my favorite HD site because I let that crap rot my brain and humor out of me. Simple saying, if you come across ******** all day, maybe you are the *******. Bashing mods will not get you anywhere. Still, if you’re here tomorrow, I will listen to your advice because you seem quite knowledgeable. Good luck.