my name is Leotrim Konxheli, I come from the little state of Kosovo and I have a problem with a komatsu wb97. The key symbol at the coupling glove is blinking, so that it can not drive forward or backward. We don't know what to do. I had many mechanics from Kosovo, which where very effort to solve this problem, but nobody of them find the solution to this problem. I have attached some images of the problem, so you can see the problem in detail.I work for a company, which is specialized in mixing concrete and without the machine we finish only the half of our day work. Please help!!! Best regards, Leotrim Konxheli.
Welcome leotrim! Not too many Komatsu techs on here..... do you have a operators manual? It may at least give us an idea of what the flashing light means (apart from No Go....) Usually the problem is electrical. When did the problem start? During operation? Shut machine down for break & start again with no drive? Has it ever shown signs of faults before? Have you checked all fuses / relays involved with transmission operation? Does the back up alarm still work in REV? If all else fails, disconnect battery for a few minutes & then retry...... it is controlled by a computer........
Because of it's location with the other buttons could it be an electric differential lock? Maybe it needs to be unlocked before it allows movement.
Sorry, that I have not reported for a long time. Thank you very much for the suggestions, but nobody of your suggestion has solved the problem.
Dude, Alrman asked you several questions, you have to answer them to get any help. A few more questions: Is that light yellow or green? I can't tell from the pictures. Did you try disconnecting the battery for an hour and trying it again? Maybe lock the door, walk away, come back and try again.
hello, did you ever figure out what was wrong? i have the same issue and it seems like according to the manual it has an anti theft system with a costumizable code ....that seems like it needs reset