Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

prosseors .logmakers. feller heads

morepork tree's ยท 2011-12-19 19:12

lets see what u have if it fells. delimbs. processors logs. add a pic lets see what everyone has im sure there is some interesting stuff out there

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies34
  1. #1JTL2011-12-19 19:23

    Have you tried looking here.. . Lots and lots of stuff if you just look!

  2. #2morepork tree's2011-12-19 19:27

    year that's a good thread but this is a dedicated processor head and feller buncher thread so people can put pics up and chat about mechanical logging

  3. #3jr-transport2011-12-19 20:08

    How 'bout this, does it count as mechanical logging? the Koehring KH-3D Shortwood Harvester Roch_03 by The Koehring Guy , on Flickr built in the early 70's in Ontario

  4. #4Justin2011-12-19 21:20

    so in that picture what is that granny doing? Just checking stuff out or what, she seems a little out of place. That or its a very fashionable logger from the 70's

  5. #5jr-transport2011-12-19 22:08

    Haha! not to sure on that one, all I know is the picture was taken in New Brunswick.

  6. #6OmniEquipped2011-12-19 22:21

    LOL. That is an amazing machine though.

  7. #7morepork tree's2011-12-19 22:22

    she mite be a tree hugger stading in the road or she took the wrong turn on her way to the supermarket

  8. #8PFS2012-01-08 06:35

    Picture of a Shear Head on a TigerCat And a Log Max 7000 Sorry about the Log Max, the really good one of it working is to big.

  9. #9Scott S2012-01-08 09:23

    He is one of mine... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyN6bS8OAWg

  10. #10Born2clearcut2012-01-08 09:34

    Waratah Head

  11. #11Justin2012-01-09 23:20

    Cat FB518 Here is my pride and joy, dont tell my kids I said that. It is Cat FB 518, with a shear head. Not to many of these around. Works good for what I do.

  12. #12BDFT2012-02-11 23:09

    Tigercat 853 cutting bug kill peckerpole pine.

  13. #13jr-transport2012-02-18 17:51

    Here is a vid I put up of a timberpro with a log max (i dont remember the model, 5000 maybe) working near Vassar, Mb. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb7m2eLlfL8 ) I have a bunch more logging vids up on the 'tubes too Hey Justin, do you know of anybody who wants to buy an FB 518? my bro has one, it has just been sitting for the last 2 years.

  14. #14Justin2012-02-18 18:31

    Hey Justin, do you know of anybody who wants to buy an FB 518? my bro has one, it has just been sitting for the last 2 years.[/QUOTE] I sent you a PM not sure if I can receive them I would guess I could

  15. #15lg junior2012-02-18 20:55

    Here are a couple bunchers from last week.

  16. #16morepork tree's2012-02-18 22:39

    heres a few of my pic they are of a tigercat 875 and the rest are of a woodsman pro 800 and the blue one is a woodsman pro 700 a smaller model

  17. #17jr-transport2012-02-23 14:40

    Here is couple of shots that you might find interesting first a Koehring K2FF with a Koehring Waterous 20'' hotsaw K2FF_05 by The Koehring Guy , on Flickr And A much larger KFF with a 24'' (I think) shear KFF by The Koehring Guy , on Flickr

  18. #18jr-transport2012-02-23 14:43

    Also, here is a video Imade a few weeks ago, it is one of my dad's friends running his little snipper http://youtu.be/g1scD06Cn10 quite a fun machine to watch work. it only has a 13'' head on it, but he takes the odd 22 incher with it too. if it is too big, ya just get out the saw

  19. #19monashee2012-03-02 20:05

    Is this for sale? is it a 622

  20. #20jr-transport2012-03-15 17:29

    I just posted a video of a machine like the Timberjack you posted lg junior http://youtu.be/GDqsRmxKBvo Not quite sure of the model, but it was filmed in the 80's at a trade show.

  21. #21PFS2012-05-26 06:49

    From post #9 the 7000 was taken off and replaced with a 10000XT processing head. The machine it's self is a Timber King 722. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEykr2HCKLo

  22. #22robin yates uk2012-05-26 09:54

    I watched your vid and wow! I am impressed with the design

  23. #23JustLogIt2012-05-26 19:33

    Here is our Timberpro 735 with Quadco 2900 Intermittent Head

  24. #24fixer upper2012-06-09 14:02

    Sothern BC interior,

  25. #25boardbysled2012-06-11 00:16

    Hiett Logging S&R Logging and Cutting

  26. #26PFS2012-06-24 03:51

    The first 2 are of a crew owned by Diesel Richard's, the Tigercat being a L830 with a PC270 processor and a John Deere skidder. The other PC300 processor is owned by Darryl Hutton and was featured at Aus Timber 2012

  27. #27Silvi Care2012-07-12 18:51

    Here is my 1997 608 with a Waratah 762 head.

  28. #28Silvi Care2012-07-12 18:55

    Hmmm That didn't work. Hints for attaching pictures anyone?

  29. #29DoosanFan2012-07-13 11:27

    Here you go:

  30. #30theironoracle2012-07-15 00:50

    Lg junior, have you ever ran one of these lx830 tigercats? Watched one in person? I youtubed these last night and found an outfit in roseburg with a great video but it appears to be speeded up!!! If these things really work this fast a guy can't own anything else it makes a timbco 445exl look silly, any thoughts? Anybody?................theironoracle

  31. #31lg junior2012-07-15 10:41

    I worked around the Tigercat earlier this year, I think the operator has a lot to do with speed and production. I thought I was a good operator until I watched the guy on this Tigercat. He did things I would'nt even attempt, very impressive and a little bit scary to watch.

  32. #32robin yates uk2012-07-15 11:54

    I just watched a bunch of Tigercat product vids on Youtube, all their stuff is built to do the job fast

  33. #33BDFT2012-10-06 13:57

    Old Madill T2200 and a fairly new Tigercat 870C working together to finish a patch.

  34. #34DirectTech2012-10-06 14:59

    Here is a Volvo EC240CL with a Ponsse H8 head, this machine is headed for Alberta Canada. Also a picture of the inside of the cab.