My Ex 100-3 has started to stall under a load , if the controlls are moved slightly it will not stall, but if moved fully it will stall the engine. Anyone experienced this problem. I am thinking a sensor. Possibly the Pump Displacement Angle Sensor.John Deere wants $600 dollars, I have seen them on line for 50 to 200 dollars any tried these sensor and what was the results. Any help of comments would be greatly appreciated.
Im not sure if those chinese ones on ebay are any good or not but i had the same problem a while ago and it was a break in the wire from the angle sensor to the pvc. It might be worth doing a harness check, and a resistance check on the sensor before buying a new one. The instructions for this will be in the service manual if you have one. Mines an ex200-3 but i would imagine that they'd be pretty similar in that department. Also I hear its pretty common for the DP sensor to fail but not sure if that has the same effect.
Thanks for the reply drill bit ,I have a manual but don't see. a procedure for the resistance check you mention. Concerning your post about the solenoid valves . mine has the red & yellow wire connected to the # 1 solinod valve . .
Thanks for checking those wires out. Ill have a look in mine for the resistance check, it might give a few clues to where in the maunal it is