Hello, I have a Koblelco 210 (2003) with mitsubishi 6D34. When the machine is idling warming up, the pump seems to suddenly stop and stops the engine sudden. I then start it back up and runs fine from there on. This is happened twice. Not much in my repair manual about this and the current ambient air temperature temperature is 35- 45
How long from start to stall? How long from trying to start to actually starting?
About 10 to 15 minutes to stall
About 10 to 15 minutes to stall, the machine is cold blooded so about 10 attempts to start and stay
Sounds to me like you may be getting air into the fuel system . Check all fuel lines are tight look for leaks.
Can the hydraulic pump shut the engine off?
Can the hydraulic pump shut the engine off?
Maybe a solenoid closeing shut? The machine starts back up. I think i might replace the fuel lift pump, no leaks on the machine anywhere, but I believe the lift pump might be weak
Hi, first of all, you should inform us about your machine serial number. If it's difficult to take serial number, you could take a photo of monitor let's know exactly machine model (SK210-6 or SK210-6E).
210 6E