Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Push Cup for Dozer Blade….Pictures?

fensoncont. ยท 2007-12-20 17:16

Hey guys, Looking for some pics of a dozer blade that has a push cup on it for pushing scrapers. One of which isn't cushioned. If anyone has reference pics please post them.

Replies6
  1. #1DirtHauler2007-12-20 18:55

    You mean a blade like on this thing or like a regular blade that has a special piece in the middle for pushing scrapers?

  2. #2fensoncont.2007-12-20 23:09

    It's a block that hangs over the dozer blade to keep the stinger further away from the dozer and this is where you contact the scraper stinger.

  3. #3pushkid842007-12-21 00:24

    hey man hope this helps. i souldnt get the images to load but you can put a push blade on the dozer, in order to keep the blade away from the scrapper tires i found some more related images by searching dozer with push block on google images good luck.

  4. #4ConstSite2007-12-21 00:33

    Hey Nolan, something like this on the left? I don't remember exactly where I got the photo, but it was online. I think that was Eberhard's first D10. - Christopher

  5. #5d4c24a2007-12-21 01:05

    blade this picture was posted on the cmn site by rolyd8k who has a vast amount of interesting photos :notworthy hope this helps thanks graham

  6. #6fensoncont.2007-12-23 23:59

    Thanks guys, found what I was looking for.