Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

PVC pipe Repairing

Adambrain ยท 2017-10-19 04:10

I want to learn few things about PVC pipe repairing, is there any on who can help me out? i am a plumber by profession.

Replies14
  1. #1td25c2017-10-21 10:12

    What kind of repair ? CM1995 might chime in . He's pretty slick at PVC work . HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2CM19952017-10-21 18:33

    Ha TD! Yeah Adambrain what would you like to know? I'm no plumber but I've welded some pipe together.

  3. #3td25c2017-10-21 19:30

    CM also has a consulting gig on the side when it comes to solving engineering issues . http://www.heavytruckforums.com/showthread.php?263-Some-Holmes-750-action&p=2578&viewfull=1#post2578

  4. #4CM19952017-10-21 20:56

    TD you still owe me a few cases of barley soda.

  5. #5td25c2017-10-21 21:24

    Two cases of Michelob Ultra and I'll pay the interest off with a case of Hamm's

  6. #6CM19952017-10-21 23:58

    No interest charged my friend, I ain't no damn banker.

  7. #7Hobbytime2017-10-22 14:58

    your a plumber by profession and you come to a heavy equipment forum to learn how to fix pvc pipe?? id say you have more problems than you know...

  8. #8td25c2017-10-22 19:00

    Then again where better to ask a pluming repair question then from the dirt guy's that dig them up . digger242j had an interesting one not to long ago . HeavyEquipmentForums Not to mention the plumber forums are not near as helpful as Heavy Equipment Forums . Quite a few talented folks here from all the trades . Lay down the problem & someone will come up with a good solution , might cost ya a few cases of barley soda

  9. #9CM19952017-10-22 19:42

    Well that's what I thought as well. Now I really want to hear what kind of help the OP needs.

  10. #10td25c2017-10-22 20:16

    Me too ........ Hopefully we did not spook the OP off .

  11. #11digger242j2017-10-22 21:32

    Well, since the OP gives their location as "usa", and their IP shows up as Karachi, Pakistan, I was really expecting some spam by now anyway.

  12. #12td25c2017-10-22 21:39

    Dual citizenship ? No probably not ......... At least we got you another spam customer digger .

  13. #13Hobbytime2017-10-22 22:15

    how about some good old celery tonic.....???

  14. #14ol'stonebreaker2017-10-22 23:18

    The USA stands for United Sweatshops of Asia. Mike