Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

QA backhoe buckets

irwin ยท 2009-02-14 15:56

I have a Kubota L35 that I purchase used. It has a QA backhoe bucket system but I'm not sure of the brand, it looks like a Wain Roy set up, the buckets have GP on the side. I'm looking for a 30-36" bucket for it (I have a 12" and a 18") The hole is 4 1/8" by 8 1/8"

Replies6
  1. #1willie592009-02-14 17:41

    Are you sure that's not a "CP" on the side of the buckets? C&P buckets are part of Paladin products, they make buckets like that with the Wain-Roy type coupling. You should be able to do an internet seach for Wain-Roy buckets and find plenty to choose from.

  2. #2Orchard Ex2009-02-14 17:52

    Our local United Rentals uses those coupler and buckets. Maybe your local UR would have a bucket for sale.

  3. #3irwin2009-02-14 17:56

    Thanks for posting ATCOEQUIP, You are right I'm not sure it's a GP (just looks like it) the P is part of the G (or C ). I spent too much time one day looking for the right size Wain-Roy bucket, but there wasn't much info on sizes..lots of excavator sized buckets though. One 24" bucket picture looked thinner than my 12" I'll check into Paladin products and C&P and see what I come up with... Thanks again..Tim

  4. #4irwin2009-02-14 18:00

    Good idea, thanks O E .. I'll gotta say I like the set up..much easier than pins.:beerchug

  5. #5guss342009-02-14 22:28

    they are cp buckets.a new 3ft will run you around 1300

  6. #6irwin2009-02-15 10:04

    I expected about that much....guess I'd better keep my eyes open for a used one :cool2