Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

qball can run a loader and sing!!!

qball ยท 2009-08-12 17:54

if burnout and dirtman can, i can too!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxhDlhUtraQ

Replies9
  1. #1special tool2009-08-12 19:40

    That's at least as good as William Hung - here, have a listen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcc8dTqflh8&feature=related

  2. #2Dirtman20072009-08-12 21:16

    Well it was a good try, I'm sure alex will chime in...

  3. #3td25c2009-08-13 21:49

    Thanks for sharing Q ! My 17 month old daughter started dancing while we listened to the song.Keep up the good work.We are waiting for Q-ball's greatest hits album to come out.You need a band and a cool name.Hmmm,maybe Q -ball and the rollers.

  4. #4Burnout2009-08-14 23:22

    Well huh that was ummm........ ahhh forget it. You suck Kevin. But thats only because I know you and I know you. But I have a challenge for you..... a new singing contest. Open to any and all who want to participate and any song you want. Who is willing to step up?

  5. #5Dirtman20072009-08-15 06:48

    Name a song dirtboy :drinkup

  6. #6Burnout2009-08-15 14:03

    Any song is open game, all different songs and let the fans judge. And don't worry im not talkin me singin karaoke at the bar last weekend.... I know you can't compete with my bucket hat. As for the dirtboy comment....... I have a 385B that would like to have a chat with your 210 volvo.

  7. #7qball2009-08-15 16:59

    hmmmm. between my rants and actually working i don't know if i will have time.

  8. #8Dirtman20072009-08-15 21:44

    You better be careful what you ask for, I'll send the 220 WOO over there and show you how a country boy can survive :drinkup

  9. #9Burnout2009-08-15 23:04

    You bring the woo, I'll take your woo and show you how it done with a sexy 710D. So... a real singing contest?