Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Queenslander

scraperboy222 ยท 2009-06-17 08:37

Hi all from Queensland i have worked in earthmoving for 21 years 16 with the family business and the last 5 years in the mining industry mostly worked on scrapers,dozers,graders and low loader/roadtrains until going to the mines where have added loader dragline to the list the last 12 mths have ventured into the operator training side of things not sure if this has been a step forward or backwards but you have to give these things a go have not long found this site it is a credit to the people running it keep up the good work. Bevan

Replies3
  1. #1Squizzy246B2009-06-17 08:50

    G,day Bevan, Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums. Make yourself at home.

  2. #2assocpowertrain2009-06-17 17:38

    welcome to the forum!

  3. #3oemtracklink2009-08-14 03:42

    Nice to know you , I am new to here too. Do you have construction forum in local Australia? I am dealing with track link assy and track shoe assy.I wish to know more forum and know more friends in this field