Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Question for DPete

CatSkinner77V ยท 2008-05-13 13:06

what kind of transmission oil do you run in your K's?

Replies3
  1. #1DPete2008-05-13 13:52

    Cat 30W drive train oil

  2. #2DPete2008-05-13 14:32

    Here's the pair if your interested, not much good gatherin bird poo

  3. #3CatSkinner77V2008-05-17 01:52

    very straight looking machines you have there. I was just curious what you ran for oil. I have heard all kinds of different oils that guys use. I use Petro-Canada T0-4 30W transmission oil. I just finished putting my old K all back together after a big overhaul. I am goin to post some pics later when I take them of it, I totally revamped the exhuast system with an exhaust elbow for a D8H the just a simple 6 and half inch straight pipe goin straight up. I was sick of mufflers leaking and the heat they hold. she sure does bark now! I used the old muffer bracket that comes threw the hood at the front as a mount for my fire estinguisher haha.