Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Questions of quality…

GFMotorsports ยท 2012-09-03 15:19

Hi there I'm new to the site as well as heavy equipment. Just bought a older new holland skid steer and am looking to buy a mustang compact excavator. My question, are there anyone on here that has extensive experience with mustang excavators? Done some research and they look to be pretty powerful in the hydraulics area. (me3503 is the model I'm looking to purchase). Any thoughts and pointers would be a huge help. Be around A LOT once I go full time into excavating so a thanks in advance!!

Replies5
  1. #1GFMotorsports2012-09-08 17:01

    So approaching 200 views and I take I mustang isn't a popular brand.

  2. #2KSSS2012-09-11 01:50

    The Mustang and Gehl mini ex's are rebranded machines. I think they are Schaeff but I might be wrong. I know the are European.

  3. #3lumberjack2012-09-11 07:03

    New exs are Yanmars btw.

  4. #4GFMotorsports2012-09-11 09:21

    I heard the new ones are yanmar and look to be outstanding machines.

  5. #5GFMotorsports2012-09-11 09:41

    Yea I believe that wacker neuson manufactured the old ones (pre 2012). Has anyone used the wacker neuson brand excavators? They look to be wildly popular in europe.