Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quick Attach Company

Gallen1 ยท 2012-12-12 15:54

Hello All, I was wondering if anyone here has had any issues with products/ customers service with the Quick Attach Company? I ordered a mini Versa Blade from them and while I like the blade itself, their customer service was one of the worst experiences of my life. It is a very long story and ends with me losing thousands in work and being ignored by the managers there. I need more attachments but just cant bring myself to give them anymore money. Is there anywhere else besides them or Bradco that makes mini attachments? Thanks

Replies18
  1. #1andrewpond2012-12-12 18:56

    Hi Gallen. There are tons of attachment supplier. Pretty there is huge list I thought was under compact attachments. But cannot find it right now. What exactly r u looking for now?

  2. #2lucini2012-12-12 19:00

    I have worked with them a few times and I always thought that they provided great customer experience. I cannot remember a bad experience with Quick Attach. Just my oppinion

  3. #3Gallen12012-12-12 19:53

    Im sure for the most part they are a fine company. However, my experience was so bad and costly because of stupid little mistakes and their lack of communication, that I would much rather find another supplier. I am in need of a tilt attach for my buckets. I know Bradco makes one but was wondering if anyone else does. I also need an brush grappler and auger, but they are much easier to come by. Thanks

  4. #4Ropinghorns2012-12-12 20:01

    Ebay

  5. #5andrewpond2012-12-12 20:41

    Want is ur machine? Will look thru my computer list soon.

  6. #6Gallen12012-12-12 20:42

    Im using a Ditch Witch Sk650. Mini Universal

  7. #7andrewpond2012-12-15 17:53

    Found that list of supplier

  8. #8Steve Frazier2012-12-15 18:34

    I've bought several attachments from Quick-Attach and can do nothing but rave about them from the start of the sale to finish.

  9. #9Gallen12012-12-15 21:19

    Thanks very much for the list. As I said before, Im sure that Quick Attach is a fine company...

  10. #10snocrete2012-12-29 18:57

    I hate to say it again, but these responses are what I think most will say about this company(quick attach).....myself included. Maybe giving them another shot isnt such a bad thing? Tell them your situation/feelings, give them a chance to make it up to you (better price????)....I dunno...But I do know your limited on "quality" built attachment companies that provide products for the mini's. Good luck!

  11. #11Gallen12012-12-30 11:03

    After my order was almost a month and a half late, I contacted a manager to see if they could eaze the pain of causing me thousands of dollars because they continuously told me it would be there "in a week". I was told they would do anything they can to help me. This made me feel better and I was ready to give them another shot. However, one month later I had not heard anything back from the manager. I wrote him a follow up email explaining my disappointment with him not getting back to me, but my email would go completely ignored. Again, quick attach might be a fine company for the majority. They lied to me and ignored multiple chances for them to make it up to me. In the end, on top of the $1500 attachment, they cost me almost $3,000 in business. If they had been straight forward with me, I could have rented or made other arrangements for what I needed and would have not been affected by their order/ inventory issues. Their lack of communication and total disregard for me and the well being of my company is why I will not use them again.

  12. #12snocrete2012-12-30 11:18

    Sorry to hear that...that sucks. I can only speak from "personal experience" from Bobcat brand attachments, Quick Attach, and a few custom made units...when it comes to the mini market. Maybe you should look into a local fab shop to make your next attachment?.?..?...depending on what it may be.??..?.....in fact, what IS the next attachment your looking at getting?

  13. #13Gallen12012-12-30 11:25

    It was just really frustrating and totally avoidable on their behalf. Anyway... I need a brush grappler and more importantly, I need a tilt attach for my buckets. I can only find one made by Bradco.

  14. #14snocrete2012-12-30 11:33

    http://www.skidsteersolutions.com/Mini-Skid-Steer-Tilt-Tach-p/mttt.htm..........this was the first thing I found????

  15. #15Gallen12012-12-30 11:46

    Thanks, I'll give them a try.

  16. #16Hendrik2012-12-30 19:25

    Ditch witch make attachments but may be a tad pricey http://www.ditchwitch.com/compact-utility/attachments/

  17. #17Gallen12012-12-30 19:38

    I have multiple Ditch Witch brand attachments from when I first purchased my SK650... And have had nothing but issues with them. Their 6 way blade is extremely week and I agree with you, pricey as well. I will admit that the 6 way blade I purchased from Quick Attach is nice and well built. However Im sure there are other company's that make a stout blade. I took Ropinghorns advice and looked on Ebay and found some attachments that look really well built at decent prices.

  18. #18Oxbow2012-12-30 23:11

    I purchased a brush grapple for my 287C from Anbo manufacturing in Washington which I have been happy with. Shipping to Virginia may be cost prohibitive, but at least it is an option. http://www.anbomanufacturing.com/