Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quick attach cylinder

grsabourin ยท 2013-01-15 21:06

Hi, I would like to make a quick attach for my tb015. I'm looking for a very small hydraulic cylinder. I have checked on web but I did not find cylinder for this application. Is someone have suggestion where I can get this kind of cylinder. ( cylinder with around 2 inchs stroke, diameter less than 1 inch ) Thank you

Replies6
  1. #1powerjoke2013-01-15 21:49

    Actually I kinda do..... I remember a while back I seen a guy working on a retractable top on a Cadillac XLR and It was operated of a number of different size of little hydraulic cylinders. Pj

  2. #2AirBornOne2013-01-16 00:10

    eBay. If you don't find the cylinder you need,you may at least locate a seller that has one or can source one for you. J

  3. #3grsabourin2013-01-16 20:31

    Yes I know that ebay is a really good source for this kind of thing but I did not find what I'm looking for

  4. #4mitch5042013-01-16 22:31

    Here is a good source: http://www.surpluscenter.com/sort.asp?catname=&byKeyword=yes&search=hyd%20cylinder Here is a cylinder w/ a .87 bore x 1.8 inch stroke: http://www.surpluscenter.com/item.asp?item=9-6475&catname=

  5. #5grsabourin2013-01-17 21:03

    Wow thank you very much. It seems it is what I'm looking for.

  6. #6AirBornOne2013-02-20 03:58

    Any update on your quick attach project grsabourin? I would be interested to see what you come up with. Thanks J