I am one hour away from the machine and need to replace the fuel filter and air filter. The serial number is Serial number YQU4681. Can somebody tell me what the part numbers are? I am going to the NAPA store during break to try to pick them up. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!!!
Ok, I was able to get the fuel filter, but I am having trouble with the part number of the air filter. The number stated in the parts manual is no longer valid.
I don't know how to look up Kobelco stuff, but, I can work with a faulty air filter number.
OK, the filter that came out only had Made in America 020408aL2 the parts manual has a part number of 2446u255s5. This is the outer filter. The inner filter is a Baldwin PA3631
Using your inner filter number, I came up with this, using the wix filter site.
That part number, 2446u255s5, is a hydraulic filter.
NAPAFilters.com works amazingly well for these situations.