Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quick Hitch

.RC. ยท 2014-10-14 03:43

Thought some of you might like to see the process I went through to make a quick hitch for my old 922B loader. It is made mostly out of flat bar, the two pins to knock out to change attachments are hollow and I turned up a long pin that you put in the hole to hammer the pin out so you can hammer the pin in and out fromt he same side, it is retained by a long piece of threaded rod with a square washer both ends...

Replies4
  1. #1.RC.2014-10-14 03:47

    more pics

  2. #2.RC.2014-10-14 03:50

    even more.. I have put a set of forks on it.... It will lift just a bit over 3000kg then the rear starts lifting off the ground.. I would like to fit a backhoe to it as well..

  3. #3Bulldog7772014-10-14 03:54

    That is fantastic, that will never break, we love our Mack Trucks over here they are built similar, we have about 10 R models and a 2008 Superliner rated at 110 tonnes. You are very talented and an excellent welder Congrats

  4. #4nowing752014-10-14 12:49

    Looks good. Always fun to create with the proper tooling