I have some Lulls that have quick start kits. What I need is the very thin plastic tubing. Some idiots ripped it off some machines. Not near the machine at the moment to measure the tubing OD. I have found some real close but just a tad to big to fit through the small ball at the compression fitting if you know what I mean. I don't know the proper name it would be called so please advise. Thanks!
How small is the tube? If it is not very small, look for Synflex tubing and the compression fittings that are available for Synflex. NAPA and places like that carry it. If it is small, 1/8" or so, the line for oil pressure gauges might work for you. It's available in plastic or copper with compression fittings (little brass balls that fit over the line). Again NAPA or another auto parts store should have that stuff.
it is 1/8" or less. I think I did try some oil pressure hose. I even tried to sand the end as it was slightly larger. I'll see if I can google the kit. http://www.quickstart-ether.com/ Guess I'll call them thanks! Does all heavy diesel equipment have ether start for cold weather?
Are you trying to reuse the little brass ball that fits over the hose? The balls compress when the compression fitting is tightened and the inside diameter becomes smaller. That might be why it won't fit over the line. You might want to pick up a new fitting and try that.
I hate to show my ignorance but what are LULLS?
You just crushed me I thought everyone knew what Lulls were:jawdrop:laugh You need to get out of the dirt! http://www.machinerytrader.com/list...nu=LULL&GUID=08ce3fc884564bcf84893df3de88c57d
All solved as they will ship 4' tubing and new nut and ferrule for 6 bucks dealer always said they can't get it seperate.
Nice lookin 5350 in the back round
Now I catch on, prior to this post the only Lull I knew about was lull in dirtwork we're having :dizzy
Yea no much going here for next year as it looks. May go from a Lull to a crash