Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quick video from work.

544D10 ยท 2012-01-16 20:37

Took this with my new Go Pro Hero 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3oGBX8o44

Replies2
  1. #1Lee-online2012-01-16 20:45

    Cool. I have been thinking about getting a hero 2 for my motorcycle and possible for in my truck on road trips. The picture quality looks excellent. How much time will fit on the 32 SD card?

  2. #2544D102012-01-18 22:10

    It does a good job with the quality of the video and the pictures. For the stop motion picture feature you need a Class 10 card for the fast write speed. I use a Kingston 16GB Class 10 card and at 960P 48fps I can get about 2H22min of footage. I prefer the 960 setting for the higher frame rate than the 1080 I didn't get a bigger card because I found with my older GoPro that I always downloaded the videos/pics every time I used it and never needed that much room.