Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

R/C excavating

Freightrain ยท 2008-09-24 13:09

Not sure if anyone has ever come across this website. The owner is excavating his basement using R/C 1/14 scale equipment The post goes back a few years as he's been working on equipment and adding to his fleet. Simply sick................:notworthy http://www.gardentrucking.com/Yabb/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=7;action=display;num=1199668368

Replies5
  1. #1RollOver Pete2008-09-24 20:16

    Check out this playlist. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgezeVdB5v0

  2. #2tonka2008-09-24 21:05

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsby_AYc8dQ&feature=related wow sick!

  3. #3Freightrain2008-09-25 12:33

    http://www.gardentrucking.com/Yabb/...ard=7;action=display;num=1199670753;start=150 Scroll down about 1/2 way down the page and look at the machine work this guy has done. There is another guy over in Germany? that is building something similar to this. I think there is a link in a post somewhere. Simply outrageous! I know there is a guy on those forums that converts Tonka stuff to R/C. Pretty neat stuff.

  4. #4Burnout2008-09-27 01:34

    I have been a member over at Garden Trucking for a few years now. The guy with the basement excavation's name is Joe, he lives in Canada here eh...... There is quite the fleet of equipment, couple guys building dozers, a D8 D9 and D11 all in the works. Some guy built a 973, a couple excavators, lots of guys with the Wedico 966's. Quite the bunch over there. Just too much money to invest when I can get paid to play on the real one.

  5. #5redlaker12008-10-29 23:29

    I wonder if he is running cat or deere controls, thats the real question here..