NZ Road Transport and Contracting-Archives | Facebook www.facebook.com
I hope they did a safety assessment before they started.
OSHA approved
Not on fb. Is there another link to find it?
Well, that was one of the damndest things i’ve ever seen. I’m surprised nobody was killed. I wonder how many machines required repairs right away or weeks after. Track frames, equalizer springs etc ?
I'm not either but the link worked for me.
I'm not so sure the guy that brought the building over at 2:10 made it. That looked bad.
Why is your back always so sore grandad?
Cat used to show that at the beginning of the SS building tour. Where they build track types in East Peoria. The tour guide said it was filmed in Illinois. The rumor was the building scene resulted in a fatality. Cat used to sell a vhf tape trilogy set of all the classic Cat films of the early days.
Gotcha. Should have said - I refuse to go to the FB website.
Link FINALLY worked for me... Why does my back hurt now????
For the non Facebookers (nothing wrong with that!)
Wow no seat belt, no ROPS. What could go wrong. You have to admire the dedication of that fella that fell off and got back on just like a motocross rider. Something else funny to watch is lawnmower racing.
Apparently the operator of the sixty going thru the barn was killed, I have heard this story from old timers that worked for Cat
That was posted in the past but those are some very interesting dozers. If ever there was a video bestowing the virtues of seatbelts and ROPS that would be it. What kind of dozers were they? The one with the big cylindrical tank on the side is really different.
That is especially tragic, considering that there was at least one other tractor with a canopy that could have performed that stunt with some degree of safety.