Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rack body cab protection

CT18fireman ยท 2010-07-20 17:43

So a few years ago I bought an OBS F350 dual wheel C&C. Its a diesel 4x4. We put a 8x8ft stakebed dump on it. Mainly we use it for mulch in the spring/summer where we can put 8-9 yards in it. In the fall it gets the leaf box and it is a backup / 3rd plow and salt truck in the winter. I will have to take a picture of the truck but I am looking to add some protection for the cab roof. Currently it has a permantly mounted solid headboard with a mesh window. It just goes vertical from the front of the dump up 40". When it gets loaded often material spills over front. I need ideas to protect the cab and have a place to mount a roll tarp and beacons. I can weld something up but I am looking for ideas/pics of units on stake bed bodies so that I can have a nice look and be really strong. I figure I need maybe 2ft out from front of the bed.

Replies0

No replies yet.