Good morning. We are a automotive core recycling company located in Coventry, RI. We recently had a part delivered to us and after some research we believe that it is a radial piston motor to a piece of heavy equipment. We do not want to scrap it due to the possible value and future use. Can anyone recommend an outlet for this part?
A Bobcat 2-speed track loader drive motor by the sounds of it. The Bobcat Part Number 7440632 is there on the tag. By the looks of the motor it appears to be new. https://shop.bobcat.com/hydrostatic-2-speed-drive-motor-7440632
By any chance, do you have a contact that I could reach out to? Would like to see if anyone is interested in it.
Sorry, can't help you on that one but judging by the almost $7k selling price quoted on that link it would appear worthwhile making a bit of effort to try to sell it. The Machinery Trader parts web site might be a possibility but I have no idea how you go about putting up items for sale on it. Maybe someone else knows. https://www.machinerytrader.com/parts/search
Thank you very much for your help.
eBay, lots of builders have turned to eBay to source parts nowadays. Last year I did sell a small amount of hydraulic parts, I got the items for free so I priced them to move.