Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Radiator Hoses

GarageGuy16 · 2024-08-07 23:03

I bought a TD8E, I had to put steering brakes on it, and while I am at it, I’m going through it and fix a few thing, minor oil and fuel leaks. With that being said, I noticed the radiator hoses are covered in years of grease and oil. I would like to replace them, before the decide to give up while I am working the machine, I have been looking for weeks and have not been able to locate any. Would anyone know where I might find some

Replies2
  1. #1kshansen2024-08-08 14:55

    Can't you just measure the diameter and length of the hoses on it? Would think if you had a good NAPA store or some such place they could supply them

  2. #2Coaldust2024-08-08 16:54

    I don’t recall those having molded hoses. It’s probably stick hose from NAPA.