Well this may seem like a pretty miniscule problem which it is but it's still kind of a annoying one.lol.. Fired up the hoe this morning to go to work and low and behold no radio. Power going to it as it comes on but all it says is EL and FMI at the top where it should say FM. Radio itself seems to work but there's no sound coming out. I can get the radio to show what station it's on by pressing the display button but then it goes back to the EL and FMI on it. Just wondering if anyone knows if that EL or FMI means anything. Checked the monitor and it showed no signal for the radio but it did say that before as well and it still worked then. Didn't take time to troubleshoot anything yet as I didn't have time today at all. Couldn't hold up production over a bad radio.lol.. Ryan
This isn't the advice you're looking for, but I've noticed that something always goes wrong when I work on Sunday. I've pretty much learned to take the hint.
Sunday curse must've come off today.lol.. Mid way threw I had sound again. Was working away and all of a sudden the speakers came to life and it's been fine since. Making me think it's a connection or something of the like. Freeze up is here now so we're working every day we can. Allready chipping frozzen mud out of the bucket. Low tonight is around 10F allready. Only conciliation is so far it's freezing up dry.