Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rate our website

xcavate77 ยท 2008-01-07 16:31

Since our website is done in house I would like any comments or suggestions from others in the business. www.halbrookexcavating.com Thanks for your time

Replies10
  1. #1Eric2008-01-07 17:44

    I think it's a really good site. Looks like a good place to work too.

  2. #2TRACKHOE712008-01-07 18:56

    cool webiste, nice pics!

  3. #3544D102008-01-07 19:48

    Looks good, easy to navigate, awsone pic gallery. One thing though is the white backgound; I think it could be changed maybe to like a catipillar track or even make it look like dirt. I just think the white is too basic.

  4. #4Dozerboy2008-01-07 21:26

    Looks nice

  5. #5Cavalo2008-01-07 21:49

    I like the easy navigation and the pictures among a real nice header, but for some reason the font that you used probably should be changed to look more crisp like the top of the page..............fresh and exciting........i know it sound cliche but it works!

  6. #6erthmover2008-01-07 22:11

    Very Nice and Great Pics:notworthy

  7. #7DirtHauler2008-01-07 23:53

    Looks well put together. Only thing that I might change is to delete the photos that show OSHA violations. Several of those underground shots so practices prohibited by OSHA and might turn off some people.

  8. #8nedly052008-01-08 05:37

    Very nice, easy to navigate, great pics! Good Job!

  9. #9GA_RR2008-01-21 08:45

    Looks pretty good. One thing I'd consider is using frames so that your navigation bar will stay in the same place regardless of where you scroll on the page.

  10. #10Colin Doy2008-01-21 15:04

    Thats a great site and you didn't have to pay somebody else to do it either Just update it periodically with new/different pics and project info, this will keep it fresh.:drinkup