Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ran something new the other day

Dozerboy ยท 2008-01-07 22:16

I was needed to run this hoe(?) the other day after one of our barges sank. The controls are the same but the hyds priorities are way different. It was fun I cleaned off most of the rock and put it on to another barge. Pics #1 The Clam #2 Most of the rock off the barge out of order pics 3/4 #3 On the other side of the barge clean and ready to set the pumps on it #4 Other side before my last bit of clean up

Replies5
  1. #1Dozerboy2008-01-07 22:23

    Pics Coming up but not very even... Just cut another hole for the pump.. Didn't help much... And the last 2 are 2 of the 4 of our tugs

  2. #2EZ TRBO2008-01-08 09:25

    Looks like quite an undertaking. Is this somthing that happens often? Let us know how it turns out. Trbo

  3. #3Dozerboy2008-01-08 20:12

    We got it a float that day. This is the first time I know of it happening , but that don't mean I would of known about the other times. Most of our barges have slow leaks and get pumped out regularly, but someone dropped the ball on this one.

  4. #4bobcat ron2008-01-08 20:48

    How do you like the LB?

  5. #5Dozerboy2008-01-10 20:22

    I like LB there good iron IMO.