Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rayco C85D 2 speed issue

Terryz ยท 2022-06-21 12:34

I have a 2002 Rayco C85D mini crawler that doesn't go into transport speed. The wiring diagram shows the current flow from the switch up to the overhead computer control , then down to the solenoid control valve on the hyd block. I have power going into the computer and nothing coming out. My question is, can the computer be bypassed ? The the 2 wires pass each other in the harness under the floor plate and would be easy enough to splice together or would that create further problems.

Replies2
  1. #1Tones2022-06-21 17:30

    If the computer is anything like they fitted in the C140 they are problematic to say the least. I would run a wire from the switch to the solenoid and see if it works. I had to do that on the 140 to get the hydraulic fan to work.

  2. #2Terryz2022-06-23 08:32

    Thanks for the info, works ok now.