The latest issue I have and had since I purchased this machine is the a/c not blowing cold. 2768 hrs heat works. When a/ c switch (in the cab) is engaged the compressor would not engage. Clutch side was free no squeals. Went and bought some 134a refrigerant put a couple shots in and the compressor started to engage but still no cold air. My next thought is the electric switch underneath the cab has gone bad
If you post a serial number I can tell you what the proper charge amount is for your machine. The AC will not function properly unless properly charged. I would also pull a vacuum on the system to get any moisture out and check for leaks. If it’s empty you should change the drier. Once you get that done and it’s charged to the correct amount you can post your pressures which will identify any other issues.
I found a hole in the radiator hose